Thursday, August 27, 2015

One For The Boys Challenge #119

Hi friends!  Time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  Challenge #119 One For The Boys.  The image I chose is Swings 'n Slides Fireflies.  He is a red rubber stamp.  I think he makes the perfect boy card!



I colored the image with copics.  I messed up his jeans and sneakers (intentionally) to look as though he was climbing and chasing those fireflies and getting grass and mud stains on his clothing.  I remember catching fireflies when I was a little girl.  Fun memories!  I hope you will play along with us at LMMS for challenge #119.

Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Janice ~ as always your attention to detail is simply AMAZING! I would have never thought about making his sneakers and jeans look played in! LOVE that! You know how I fell about your coloring and oh my LOVE the sentiment and bulb ~ AWESOME paly on words! BEAUTIFULLY done and over the top ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>