Saturday, October 18, 2014

Make It Colourful Challenge #14

Hello everyone!  Just popping in to share two cards I made for the Make It Colourful Challenge #14.  The challenge was to use ball point pen or other medium you don't typically use.  What I love about MiC challenges is that they really do challenge you.  They are unique challenges that I find inspiring!  Here are my cards.
 For this card I used Gnomey Peter and a Bic ballpoint pen.


For Tress Dancing I used several colors of Bic ballpoint pens.

There is still plenty of time to join the challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL cards my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - both cards are just amazing Janice! Fabulous work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin' Nora Janice!! How good are THESE! Done with a Biro no less!! Amazing work my friend.
    Love'n hugs, Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice ` YAY ~ so happy to see your creations again!! Well you already know how I feel about your work ~ LOVE t! That first card is beyond words!! WOW! BEATUFIULLY done as always! You know I am letting you slide here ~ me being selfish not seeing you work ~ but that grandbaby needs all your LOVE!! He is just ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>