Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Outlaws Wednesday Sketch Challenge April 2


Hello everyone,
Welcome to this weeks sketch challenge!!
I'm Sandra and on behalf of Trina, Pat, Lisbeth and Darcy, I want to welcome you all to a to this week's challenge, we hope you all join this new sketch!
I have been asked to join the Wednesday Sketch Challenge and am thrilled to be here.  Thanks for inviting me!

It's already April, and the spring weather is on it's way ( I hope!!)
At least it is nice weather here in the Netherlands.
And if you see the DT cards this week.... it screams SPRING!!
Last weeks entries were so beautiful, we love to see all the different projects you make every week!
I hope we give you all a lot of inspiration this week and that we have a great number of entries for this week too :-D
And we can't wait to see what you will make with this week's sketch !!
Remember you can create everything, a card, tag, scrappage, as long as the sketch is your inspiration and recognizible.

Our sponsor this month is:
This is the sketch for this week:


Here is my card!

I colored the image with copics and added some orange glitter for sparkle!

Now it's your turn!!!

Remember that the sketch is for inspiration. Feel free to flip, rotate, re-size so long as we can see how the sketch lead to your creation...
We can't wait to see what you all create from our new sketch .

2 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE card Janice, AWESOME job with the sketch!!! Have a GREAT day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ ADORABLE!! OMG I LOVE that little image and why do I want to squeeze him???? Well you know how I feel about your coloring too! AMAZING! LOVE those flowers with the sparkle and shine!! Hope all is well with you ~ we need to catch up soon ~ been a tad crazy here ~ nothing bad just busy!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>