Friday, April 4, 2014

Make It Crafty DT Inspiration

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing a sweet card I made with this wonderful digital stamp called Lizzie With Gift.  This is the dollar digi for the month of April.  If you would like to get her for one dollar, just join the private facebook MiC fan page.  Ask Zoe for the special code for the dollar digi of the month.  Here is my card.

I used the no line coloring technique and colored her with copics.  This is one of the images I colored at the Texas Coloring Retreat.  I had such a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone!  I had some coloring guidance from Zoe and Barbara and I must say, I am quite pleased with the results!  If you are already a MiC fan be sure and get this cutie for one dollar using your special code at checkout.

Enjoy the day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is just stunning Janice! Wow - the colors are so bright and vivid and the no-line business?......awesome! Beautiful image and great layout - amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO ADORABLE Janice, GORGEOUS as always my sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ Oh my this is simply STUNING! LOVE the image and oh my her hair and those balloons! EEK! Miss Janice ~ you ROCK Copics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, no line? We have to talk girlfriend, this is Gorgeous!! Everything about this card just screams FUN! Besides the wonderful coloring, I love the layout & the black matting is a great touch, really POPS! x0x0x0 Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

comments

>