Friday, January 3, 2014

Make It Crafty DT Inspiration

Hello and Happy New Year!  Here is a picture of my hubby plowing out from the 2 days of snow we received.

Got SNOW?

It is supposed to get really cold this weekend too! brrrr!!!  Well there is a new challenge over at Make It Colourful.


Doesn't this look warm and inviting?  Makes me long for summer already!  Here is my card.


I've used this image before.  I love it.  You can find it HERE!  I used prismacolor Colored Pencils to color this image.  Just pencils, no gamsol.  I hope you will join the Make It Colourful challenge.  There is a new sketch challenge in the private Make It Crafty facebook group.  If you aren't a member, and you love to color, it's the place to be.  Lots of sharing, chit chat, and encouragement!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. WOW Janice this is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness....unbelievable the snow snow snow you have...poor hubby! Love anything to do with the ocean and sea creatures so your card is right up my alley

    ReplyDelete

comments

>