Monday, November 4, 2013

Make It Crafty November Sketch and Colouring Challenge

Hello friends!  Tonight I am sharing a card I made for the Make It Crafty sketch challenge and the Make It Colourful Challenge, skin and muscle definition.  Unfortunately I forgot to write down the colors I used.  So sorry!  Here is the card.


I used Sophie Expecting Baby Digi

If you would like to join the Make It Crafty sketch challenge, join the private MIC FB page.  Lots of fun and support in that group and tons of talent!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Janice ~ this is such a fun image!! Well you ROCK at coloring and even if you gave me the color list ~ mine would never look like this! LOL! As always ADORE your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card with great image! Love the colors and your coloring, Janice.
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete

comments

>